Shroomeats Tikka Masala
- One package SHROOMEATS SHRED-IT
- 2 cups strained tomato sauce
- 2.5 tbsp non-fat unsweetened greek yogurt (can sub for vegan kind)
- 2 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 3 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tsp ginger, chopped
- 1 tsp of turmeric powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp smoked paprika powder
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in large pot, add thawed SHROOMEATS SHRED-IT on medium-high heat.
- In the same pot add onions, ginger, and garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add turmeric, cumin, and garam masala. Cook until fragrant.
- Add tomato sauce, cream, red chili, paprika, and season with salt. Simmer on low heat for 15-20 minutes, stir occasionally.
- Garnish with fresh coriander.
- Svaadisht! (Delicious in Indian)