- One package SHROOMEATS BALLS
- Rice (White or Brown)
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, copped
- 2 tbsp roasted whole sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
For teriyaki sauce
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 12 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 garlic clove, minced
- 4 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 4 tbsp water
- Defrost SHROOMEATS BALLS in microwave for 1-3 minutes or until tender.
- Cook rice to package direction.
- Make teriyaki sauce - add ingredients in bowl and whisk together quickly.
- heat oil in a pan and add Balls and sauce, let simmer on low 10-15 minutes.
- Plate rice, Balls, and sauce in a bowl, topped with chopped scallion and sesame seeds.
- Oishi! (Delicious in Japanese)