Shroomeats Lettuce Wrap
- One package SHROOMEATS SHRED-IT
- 1 large iceberg or butter lettuce
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 lime
- 1 bunch mint leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Defrost SHROOMEATS SHRED-IT in microwave for 1-3 minutes or until tender.
- Cut the base of lettuce off and chill the head in bowl of water to help pull leaves apart. Separate and set on a plate until ready to serve.
- Heat oil in pan and sauté red onions for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the Shred-It in pan and mix with onions.
- Add soy sauce, fish sauce, brown sugar, and red pepper flakes.
- Stirring occasionally, cook for 5-7 minutes or until browned.
- Place the mix in a bowl for serving. Put 1-2 tbsp of filling in one lettuce leave and garnish with fresh mint and fresh lime.