- One package of SHROOMEATS BALLS
- Skewer sticks
- 1 large red pepper
- 1 large pineapple
- 1 large sweet onion
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 3 tbsp light brown sugar
- 3 tbsp distilled white vinegar
- ½ garlic powder
- ½ tsp seasoned salt
- ½ tsp garlic pepper seasonings
- 4 fl oz lemon lime flavored carbonated beverage
- Defrost SHROOMEATS BALLS in hot water until tender.
- Make marinade: whisk soy sauce, brown sugar vinegar, garlic powder, seasoned salt, garlic pepper, and lemon lime beverage together in a bowl.
- In a reusable plastic bag, pour marinade and add Balls and coat evenly. Squeeze out excess air and seal. Marinate overnight or 4-6 hours.
- Preheat outdoor grill and oil the grate. Remove Balls from the marinade and keep on the side.
- Cut pineapple, pepper, and onion in large 2 inch chunks. Thread Balls, pineapple, pepper, and onion chunks onto skewers in desired order and repeat until ingredients are skewered.
- Cook on grill, turn frequently while brushing generously with the marinade until golden brown, 3-5 minutes for each turn. *Tip! Don't cook for too long, otherwise they can get dried out.
- Let’s party!