An Easy 20-Minute Healthy Noodle Bowl Recipe!
Shroomeats Balls 2-3 tbsp oil
1-2 tbsp minced garlic
1/4 red cabbage sliced
1.5 tbsp soy sauce
0.5 tbsp brown sugar
sliced Chili flakes
Secret (not-so-secret) Sesame Sauce:
2 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp rice vinegar
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp ground cumin
1. Get you Shroomeats Balls ready to be seasoned and cooked!
2. Heat your pan or skillet with 1 tbsp of oil and add minced garlic.
3. Sauté Shroomeats Balls until browned.
4. Add sliced cabbage to the skillet and season with 1.5 tbsp soy sauce and 5 tbsp brown sugar.
5. In a pot with boiling water, add rice noodles, and cook to package instructions. Strain when cooked.
6. In a separate mixing bowl, create Secret Sesame Sauce and add to cooked rice noodles, mix well.
7. Add noodles to a bowl and top with Shroomeats Balls, cabbage, and green onions.
8. Garnish with red chili flakes. So yummy! 😋
You can also watch tis on Youtube!