The perfect party appetizer is a one-bite umami bomb. This is it.
Servings: 4-6 servings
Prep time: 5-8 minutes
Cook time: 30-40 minutes
- One box Shroomeats Mushroom Balls
- 1 jar preferred marinara
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 F degrees.
- In a small casserole dish add Shroomeats Mushroom Balls with salt and pepper, mix well.
- Add marinara and make sure the balls are fully covered with the sauce. Top with cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and browning.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
- This can be enjoyed on its own or added on top of a sliced baguette with garlic butter. Mmmm!