- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
- 1 Garlic clove chopped
- 1/2 tbsp ginger chopped
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 10-20 Dumpling wrappers
- 2-4 tsp oil
- Defrost SHROOMEATS SHRED-IT in microwave for 1-3 minutes or until tender.
- Add the Shred-It and seasonings together in a medium bowl and mix well until combined.
- Add 1 tbsp of filling to each wrapper and fold over, pinch the top center together to close.
- In a pan, heat oil.
- Fry dumplings in pan, leaving a space in between so they don't stick together.
- After 3-5 minutes add 1/4 cup of water to the pan, turn the heat to low and place on a lid and steam for another 3-5 minutes or until cooked through.